Wednesday, April 26, 2006

BNP send me hate mail!

I've receiced a rather worrying letter in this morning's post.

Some kind sole sent me a BNP Newspaper. If you're reading this, please don't waste either your paper or your postage next time.

I've never seen anything so hateful before in my life.

I'm slightly concerned that this has just been sent to me; no covering letter, no note inside it. Has it been sent to other councillors? Conservative or not? I'm not sure. Why I should be singled out if it's not a general mailing I'm not sure.

Anyway, it is as you might expect pure hate filled drivel.

The interesting thing though is that it clearly has cost a fair bit to produce. It makes you wonder who is providing the cash for this? Someone behind the BNP must have quite deep pockets. That investigation might make an interesting expose for a journalist.

Apologies to Iain Dale for stealing the image from his site to accompany this post.